Sweet orange essential oil – 15 ml
A must for your well-being ritual, sweet orange essential oil is used in aromatherapy:
- As nervine/calmative
- As a carminative/antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
Once you discover the many benefits of essential oils, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them! Commonly used by massage therapists, naturopaths and wellness specialists, essential oils provide beneficial properties for the body, mind and soul.
- This essential oil is 100% pure, which means that it has not been mixed with other oils and that its therapeutic virtues have not been altered
- Yuka score: 100/100
- This product is not tested on animals (certified cruelty free)
- Discover all our pure essential oils here
Directions for dilution of essential oil:
- Mix 1 to 5 drops of essential oil with 5 mL (1tsp) of vegetable oil.
- Mix 3 to 6 drops of essential oil in water in a diffuser to create a soothing fragrance.
For topical use:
- Apply diluted sweet orange essential oil behind the ears up to 3 times a day and massage for use in aromatherapy as nervine/calmative.
- Apply the diluted oil to the abdomen up to 3 times a day and massage for use in aromatherapy as a carminative/ antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- Compress (for use in aromatherapy as a nervine/calmative or as a carminative/antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort): Add 2 drops of undiluted essential oil to 500 mL of warm water in a bottle. Mix by shaking the bottle and immediately soak the compress. Squeeze lightly. Apply the compress to the skin and cover with clothes and/or towels. Leave for 2 to 4 hours. Up to 3 times daily.
For inhalation use: (for use in aromatherapy of sweet orange essential oil as a nervine/calmative or as carminative/antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort)
- Bath: Add 2 to 8 drops of undiluted essential oil to the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently. For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a maximum of 8 drops. Use once daily.
- Direct inhalation: Apply 1 to 6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to 3 times daily.
- Steam inhalation: Add 3 to 12 drops of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5 to 10 minutes. Up to 3 times daily.
Adults (18 years and over) TOPICAL/INHALATION: Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. For occasional use only. Do not use undiluted essential oil for topical application.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. Contraindications: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have broken, irritated or sensitive skin, do not use this product. Known adverse reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. Child-resistant packaging/containers should be used.
Store in an airtight, light-resistant container at room temperature. May stain wood.
J’adore ajouter quelques gouttes à mes trois balles se séchage dans ma sécheuse.
Elles apportent de la belle fraicheur à mes vêtements. Et que dire dans mon diffuseur d’huile essentielle, elles apportent un agréable parfum d’ambiance.
J'adore les huiles essentielle de Bleu Lavande qui sont préparés avec des ingrédients de haute qualité.
J'ai essayé plusieurs marques, mais aucune ne répondais à mes attente. Bleu Lavande, a réussi a atteindre la qualité que je recherchais. J'aime la plupart des odeurs mais, celle d'orange est une de mes préférés!
Vraiment une odeur d’orange douce, illumine la pièce
Huile essentielle d'orange douce
Natural origin ingredients
No paraben, sulfate(s), artificial fragrances
Not tested on animals
A guarantee of purity and quality
Our natural origin ingredients
Every one of our products follow the same rule: they all contain invaluable substances that come from nature. We select these extracts for the natural beneficial effects they have on the entire body. Each plant extract contains active ingredients that play a specific role. The combination of several extracts allows each of their actions to be optimized.