Espaces Bleu Lavande
Admission ticket - Espaces Bleu Lavande visit
Bleu Lavande is so much more than a simple stroll in beautiful lavender fields. Come and discover our four-season destination with original and unique experiences, combining agrotourism, gourmet tourism, nature tourism and well-being. The facilities include:
- A beautiful boutique offering a wide variety of exclusive products
- Multiple discovery spaces
- An interactive space created by Moment Factory
- And yes, your experience includes discovering our new fields to spend a moment at one with nature
- Discover our calendar of activities
- No reservation required. Non-refundable tickets, valid from June 19 to September 4, 2023.
- If you wish to visit us before June 19 or after September 4, please purchase your tickets on-site.
- Child (0 to 12 years old): Free!
- Student (18 to 25 years old): Upon presentation of the student card.
- Adult citizen of Magog: Upon presentation of the citizen card.
- Please note that it is preferable to purchase your tickets online to avoid waiting in line! :)
We are very excited to welcome you. Have a great visit!
Open 7 days a week
- June 19 to September 4, 2023: 10 AM to 6 PM
- July 20, 27, August 3 and 10: 10 AM to 9 PM
- Rest of the year: 10 AM to 5 PM
- Closed on December 25 and January 1
- Our address: 2525 Principal West Street (Route 112), MAGOG, J1X 0J4. Exit 115 on Highway 10.
- Site is accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Dogs on leashes are allowed outside only.
- Picnic tables are available for your use.
- Our lavender fields bloom from June to September. They will be at their peak from mid-July until the first week of August.
- For more details, please view our page Practical information.
Activities included with your entrance ticket
What to do at Bleu Lavande?
Seasonal program 2023
During the summer season, in addition to our regular facilities, enjoy a variety of activities and entertainment that will enhance your experience. Children's mascot, workshops, musical performances, and much more!
From June to September. It will reach its peak from mid-July until the first week of August.
Tour Guides All Summer
Individual guided tours are available every hour from June 19 to September 4, 2023: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm.
*Private tours can be requested for groups of 15 people or more.
Come and experience the immersive Champs Chromatiques created in collaboration with Moment Factory.
Learn more about lavender at our interpretation center. An educational and entertaining activity.
Bleu Lavande boutique
During your visit, discover our magnificent shop offering a wide variety of products, including exclusive products.
Espaces Bleu Lavande
• Our lavender fields bloom from June to September. They will be at their peak from mid-July until the first week of August.
• Dogs on leashes are allowed outside only.
• The site is 100% accessible to people with reduced mobility (certified by Kéroul) and to strollers.