Lavender essential oil duo
- Get a free 9.5 ml lavender essential oil roll-on applicator with the purchase of the true lavender essential oil 15 ml (value of $9.50).
- Has many soothing virtues for body, mind and soul.
Once you discover the benefits of true lavender essential oil, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it! Commonly used by massage therapists and naturopaths, lavender essential oil provides beneficial properties for dry and sensitive skin. It also offers a soothing sensation and is a must to incorporate into your wellness ritual. Our true lavender essential oil is 100% pure and certified ISO 3515, which respects strict regulations and guarantees that 100% of the lavender essential oil is natural and has not been adulterated, ensuring its superior quality.
Directions (Adults, 18 years and over) Topical/Inhalation: Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. For occasional use only. Do not use undiluted lavender essential oil for topical application. Directions for dilution of lavender essential oil: Mix 1 to 5 drops of lavender essential oil with 5 mL (1 tsp) of vegetable oil.
- Mix 3 to 6 drops of oil in a diffuser to create a soothing lavender fragrance.
For Topical Use:
- Apply diluted oil or roll-on applicator behind the ears up to 3 times a day and massage for use as a nervine/camlative.
- Apply diluted oil or roll-on applicator to the solar plexus once a day and massage to help relieve coughs/colds.
- Apply diluted oil or roll-on applicator to the temples up to 3 times a day and massage to help relieve headaches.
- Apply diluted oil or roll-on applicator up to 3 times a day and massage to help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprains/strain/rheumatoid arthritis.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of undilutued essential oil to 500 mL of warm water in a bottle. Mix by shaking the bottle and immediately soak the compress. Squeeze lightly. Apply the compress to the skin and cover with clothes and/or towels. Leave for 2 to 4 hours. Up to 3 times daily. For topical use only.
For Inhalation Use:
- Bath: Add 2 to 8 drops of undiluted essential oil to the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently. For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a maximum of 8 drops. Use once daily.
- Direct inhalation: Apply 1 to 6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to 3 times daily.
- Steam inhalation: Add 3 to 12 drops of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5 to 10 minutes. Up to 3 times daily
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. Contraindications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have broken, irritated or sensitive skin, do not use this product. Known adverse reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. Store at room temperature and away from light. May stain wood.
Well-being is at the heart of who we are and using natural, healthy and responsible ingredients is always a priority. Because we’re constantly innovating, many of our products are currently being reformulated in order to meet an even higher standard of purity and quality.
Our products do not contain parabens, sulfates, artificial fragrances or DEA.
For more information on the ingredients of one of our products, we invite you to refer to the label.