Lavender fields in the Eastern Townships
Discover the magic of lavender
Live and harvest well-being every day
The essential of well-being
Lavender essential oil is for us a daily source of inspiration. Its numerous benefits for home and body care are a measure of confidence that pushes us daily to innovate as we develop our products. This unique flower of a matchless blue pictures more than passion and authenticity.
Its unequalled properties allow us to live and harvest well-being every day. Treating yourself to a Bleu Lavande product is therefore much more than simply treating yourself to body care, it's transforming daily habits into precious moments of well-being, thanks to the benefits of lavender essential oil.
The benefits of lavender
Our true lavender essential oil is used in aromatherapy:
• As a calmative or nervine
• As a carminative or antispasmodic for the symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
• To help relieve headaches, coughs and colds
• To help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains and rheumatoid arthritis
Premium wellness products
Handmade lavender body soap
Made with love in our Eastern Townships workshops, our signature lavender soap draws from the boundless properties of true lavender essential oil. Extremely soothing it offers an array of wellness benefits for the body, mind and soul. Made with olive oil, coco oil and castor oil for soft, healthy-looking skin.
- 99.75% natural origin ingredients
- Enriched with ISO 3515 certified true lavender essential oil
- Gentle on skin and ideal for frequent use
- Made in Canada
- Biodegradable, vegan and gluten free
- Free of parabens, sulfate(s), petroleum derivatives, artificial dyes or fragrances
- Not tested on animals (certified cruelty free)
Discover all our handmade body soaps.
Our promise to lavender lovers
Natural origin ingredients
No paraben, sulfate(s), artificial fragrances
Not tested on animals
A guarantee of purity and quality
We love lavender so much we even grow it!
Visit the Espaces Bleu Lavande
A discovery in Magog. A well-suited site for tourists. A corner for toddlers, dogs are accepted in the fields (1 km of trails), a soothing smell during the visit. A pleasant and informative guided tour. Several places to eat, relax and learn about the plant and its by-products. A must see!
Visit our Magog Espace boutique
Bleu Lavande is also a beautiful in-store experience. Immerse yourself in the world of lavender where you can see, smell and try different products at your own pace.