Eucalyptus essential oil – 15 ml
A must for your well-being ritual, eucalyptus essential oil is used in aromatherapy:
- To help relieve coughs and colds
- To help relieve headaches
- To help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprain/strain/rheumatoid arthritis
This product is NPN certified (80075384). NPN (natural product number) means that this product has been reviewed by Health Canada and found to be safe, effective and of high quality under the recommended conditions of use.
- Discover all our pure essential oils here.
Once you discover the many benefits of essential oils, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them! Commonly used by massage therapists, naturopaths and wellness specialists, essential oils provide beneficial properties for the body, mind and soul.
This essential oil is 100% pure, which means that it has not been mixed with other oils and that its therapeutic virtues have not been altered. This product is not tested on animals (certified cruelty free).
Directions for dilution of essential oil:
- Mix 1 to 5 drops of essential oil with 5 mL (1tsp) of vegetable oil.
- Mix 3 to 6 drops of essential oil in water in a diffuser to create a soothing fragrance.
For topical use:
- Apply diluted eucalyptus essential oil to the solar plexus once a day and massage for use in aromatherapy to help relieve coughs/colds.
- Apply diluted eucalyptus essential oil to the temples up to 3 times a day and massage for use in aromatherapy to help relieve headaches.
- Apply diluted eucalyptus essential oil up to 3 times a day and massage for use in aromatherapy to help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprain/strain/rheumatoid arthritis.
- Compress (for use in aromatherapy to help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprain/strain/rheumatoid arthritis): Add 2 drops of undiluted eucalyptus essential oil to 500 mL of warm water in a bottle. Mix by shaking the bottle and immediately soak the compress. Squeeze lightly. Apply the compress to the skin and cover with clothes and/or towels. Leave for 2 to 4 hours. Up to 3 times a day.
For inhalation use: (for use in aromatherapy of eucalyptus essential oil to help relieve headaches, to help relieve coughs/colds).
- Bath: Add 2 to 8 drops of undiluted essential oil to the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently. For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a maximum of 8 drops. Use once daily.
- Direct inhalation: Apply 1 to 6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to 3 times daily.
- Steam inhalation: Add 3 to 12 drops of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5 to 10 minutes. Up to 3 times daily.
Adults (18 years and over) TOPICAL/INHALATION: Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. For occasional use only. Do not use undiluted essential oil for topical application.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. Contraindications: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have broken, irritated or sensitive skin, do not use this product. Known adverse reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. Child-resistant packaging/containers should be used.
Store in an airtight, light-resistant container at room temperature. May stain wood.
Medicinal Ingredient, each drop (0.05 mL) contains: Eucalyptus Essential Oil (leaf) 100% (Eucalyptus globulus).
J’ai adoré vos produits et recommanderais à nouveau sans hésiter.
Nous apprécions ce produit très relaxant 😌
J'adore ce produit, car il propage une odeur dans tout mon condo, qui me permet de rester calme et surtout de bien dormir.
J'utilise l'huile d'eucalyptus dans ma douche. J'en dépose quelques gouttes ici et là avant de faire couler l'eau chaude. Le parfum se dégage dans la vapeur de la douche, ce qui me donne l'impression d'être au spa ! C'est très relaxant et excellent l'hiver pour prévenir les rhumes.
Natural origin ingredients
No paraben, sulfate(s), artificial fragrances
Not tested on animals
A guarantee of purity and quality
Our natural origin ingredients
Every one of our products follow the same rule: they all contain invaluable substances that come from nature. We select these extracts for the natural beneficial effects they have on the entire body. Each plant extract contains active ingredients that play a specific role. The combination of several extracts allows each of their actions to be optimized.